- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 (10 ounce) packages refrigerated biscuit dough, torn into pieces
(NOTE: I ADD SOME CARROTS AND CELERY. I USE CHICKEN BROTH INSTEAD OF WATER.)
- Place the chicken, butter, soup, and onion in a slow cooker, and fill with enough water to cover.
- Cover, and cook for 5 to 6 hours on High. About 30 minutes before serving, place the torn biscuit dough in the slow cooker. Cook until the dough is no longer raw in the center.