Thursday, February 9, 2012

Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies

1 1/2 cup rolled oats
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
4 T brown sugar (don’t sub!)
3 T plus 1 tsp white sugar (If you have no sweet tooth you can omit)
4 T chocolate chips
2 T oil or pre-melted margarine (I use olive oil)
4 T *milk (But if you are doubling this recipe, use 6 or 7 T)

Blend first 5 ingredients together. (I use a my regular old blender.) Mix with other ingredients, form into cookie shapes, and place on a greased cookie sheet. Cook 6 minutes at 375 F.

Makes 12-16 cookies (depending on how big you like them!)

*to make this dairy free, just use and non-dairy milk.

I know these are gluten free, egg free and potentially dairy free and might sound a little scary but trust me, they are AMAZING! We have made them about a dozen times in the last two months we like them so much. If you want them to taste even more fluffy, add 1/4 tsp of baking soda. 

No comments:

Post a Comment